Monday, July 24, 2023

Windows & Door

 The rest of my windows arrived.  I installed the bathroom & kitchen windows:

Bathroom Window

Kitchen Window

The west gable octagonal window has a wood frame so I needed to stain the outside and varnish the inside.

Loft window stained

Then I had to frame the opening and install the window:

Framed opening inside

Framed opening outside

Window Installed

Window inside

I installed the two living room windows:

Living Room Windows

And, I installed and painted the front door:

Front Door Installation

Front Door Painted

I still need to install the sliding door on the east wall but it is too heavy and awkward to manage alone.  So, hopefully, next Sunday my son Matt & my son-in-law Jason will come up and we can muscle it into place.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of progress

 Since the last post I've gotten a lot done. Finished the spackling and painting and painted the inside of the front door. I picked up a...