Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Misc Stuff

 I've gotten lots of stuff accomplished since the last post.  I've managed to get the house to a point where I can move in, though it's not finished yet.

Bathroom has been primed and painted, the combo washer/dryer installed and the toilet and flooring installed.




I installed shelves over the washer/dryer, built a tilt-out hamper, framed the window and put up a shelf with storage boxes above the window.



I built a loft ladder and painted one kitchen wall red.




Spackled and painted the last section, under the loft and the closet and put up a shelf and clothes rod in the closet.




I purchased kitchen cabinets and built one cabinet to hold my countertop dishwasher and painted them all.  Installed the sink and faucet.


And I built out my built-in dresser/storage cabinet.  There are 8 cubes. Each one holds two storage boxes, one in front and one in back.  Below that are three drawers.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of progress

 Since the last post I've gotten a lot done. Finished the spackling and painting and painted the inside of the front door. I picked up a...