Sunday, July 9, 2023

Roofing, Ridge Cap, Vent Pipe & First Window

My roofing order finally arrived and I got my final 2 1/2 panels installed.

All roof panels installed

Once that was done I installed the ridge venting material and the ridge cap.

Roof Vent Installed

Ridge Cap Installed

I also got my vent pipe flashing and boot installed.

Vent pipe flashing & boot

And, I got my first window installed.  This window is in the east wall gable.  It is a non-opening window as it is way up high.  The west end gable, in the loft, will also have a similar octagonal window but that one will open.

East Gable Window Outside View

East Gable Window from Loft

East Gable Window from Kitchen













No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of progress

 Since the last post I've gotten a lot done. Finished the spackling and painting and painted the inside of the front door. I picked up a...