Monday, April 3, 2023

Drain Plumbing

 The weather has been kind of rainy & windy and I'm not thrilled working on the roof in those conditions.  So, I refocused to work on my drain plumbing.  I installed drains for both the kitchen & bathroom sink, a toilet flange, a washing machine center and the shower drain.  One 2" vent is run up into the loft and I'll later run it through the roof.  The rest goes down into the crawl space and out through the wall to the septic tank.  I'm pretty sure that at least half of my time doing this was spent running back and forth to Lowe's & Home Depot to get the right fittings.

 The only two joints that I didn't glue up are the toilet flange (because I want to install the bathroom floor before permanent installation of the flange) and the shower drain (because I need to remove the shower base and put it back in place with adhesive on the floor).

Kitchen Drain

Toilet Flange & Bathroom Sink Drain

Washing Machine Hookup and Vent

Shower Stall & vent

Crawl Space Plumbing

Crawl Space Plumbing










No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of progress

 Since the last post I've gotten a lot done. Finished the spackling and painting and painted the inside of the front door. I picked up a...