Friday, February 10, 2023

Roof Sheathing Started

 My daughter Keri purchased a house and for the past 3-4 weeks I've been working with her on a kitchen renovation and building a few new walls in the house.  So, I haven't done anything on my house since about this time last month.

Today I finished putting up the other three extension rafter sets.



I also got the first two sheets of roof sheathing installed.


You can see in the picture how I have my winch rigged up at the roof peak.  I use that to hoist the sheathing from the ground to the roof.  Carrying that heavy, ungainly material up to the roof is more than this almost 70 year old geezer is interested in doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of progress

 Since the last post I've gotten a lot done. Finished the spackling and painting and painted the inside of the front door. I picked up a...