Thursday, May 4, 2023

Various Tasks

 Since the last post I've gotten a number of things done.

I got both the front door & the sliding door openings taped.

Front Door edges taped

Sliding Door edges taped

I also installed the breaker box in the house and all of the electrical boxes for outlets, switches, lights & smoke detectors.  The ones on the outside of the house have a piece of stained 3/4" pressure treated plywood that they're mounted on.

Breaker Box

Plywood mounting block

On that mounting block in the photo above the meter box is mounted and connected to the breaker box.


Meter Box

Breaker Box connected

I also installed the roof edge trim on the east & west gable ends.

East Trim

West Trim

Next step is to install the trim on the north & south eaves, get it stained and then install drip edge on all four sides.  After that I'll be ready for roofing.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of progress

 Since the last post I've gotten a lot done. Finished the spackling and painting and painted the inside of the front door. I picked up a...