Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Plumbing Finished

I built a couple of triangular walls on each side of the front edge of the loft.

 

Loft Walls
 

Today I managed to finish up the water supply plumbing.  PEX is so easy to work with.  I remember the first house I built back in '82 and we used copper.  It was miserable.

Toilet plumbing

Bathroom Sink Plumbing

Electric, on-demand water heater


Kitchen Sink Plumbing

Water Heater

After that was done I managed to install almost all of the light fixture boxes in preparation for running my electric wires.

Bathroom Light Boxes

Kitchen Light Boxes

Under the Loft Light Boxes

In the Loft Light Boxes






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of progress

 Since the last post I've gotten a lot done. Finished the spackling and painting and painted the inside of the front door. I picked up a...