Sunday, October 9, 2022

Prep for Crawl Space Damp Proofing

I decided to run my water service pipe into the crawl space and close off the entrance prior to damp proofing the crawl space instead of having to go back and do it after.  You can see here that they left me an opening in the wall to run the water service through.

Water Service Entrance

So, I ran the water pipe into the hole they left me and used some scrap cinder block and mortar to cover up the entrance holes in prep for damp proofing.

Water Service Entrance prepped for damp proofing

As you can see in the photo below, there is a similar spot on the south wall of the crawl space for the septic pipes to exit.  My septic install is still some ways away so I decided to leave that for later.

Septic Exit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of progress

 Since the last post I've gotten a lot done. Finished the spackling and painting and painted the inside of the front door. I picked up a...