Friday, August 12, 2022

Storage Shed Finished

 I managed to get about half a day of work in on the shed today before it started to rain.  I got the drip edge installed and most of the shingling done.  I expect that I can finish the shed tomorrow.

Mostly Shingled Shed

Also, yesterday the county building inspector approved my temporary power pole.  Now the power company can come and hook me up to the grid, hopefully next week.

P.S. after writing this post the rain stopped so I went back down and finished the shingling.  Now, the shed is done and I managed to set-up shelves and stuff to get it organized.

Organized Shed

Organized Shed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of progress

 Since the last post I've gotten a lot done. Finished the spackling and painting and painted the inside of the front door. I picked up a...