Tuesday, July 12, 2022

The excavation has begun

The dozer was dropped off on the lot yesterday and today they began the excavation work. They cleared a lot of trees that I didn't really want cleared but I guess I didn't explain that well enough. It'll be OK.

I guess I'll be planting some trees and shrubs between the house and the road.
View from the road


This area has been leveled and flattened and will there will be a large gravel covered area for parking.  There will be a carport extending to this side of the house into the parking area and there will be additional gravel covered area beyond that.  While building the house I'll be parking my RV here and living in that until I can move into the house.
Parking Area

This is the rough-in of the driveway which will start at the south end of the lot at the road and curve in to the parking area and carport area.
Roughed-in Driveway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of progress

 Since the last post I've gotten a lot done. Finished the spackling and painting and painted the inside of the front door. I picked up a...