Friday, July 29, 2022

Storage Shed -- day 4

 My grandson Brandon came and worked with me today and we got a lot of stuff done.

Cutting Studs

Nailing wall together

We managed to get the east wall framed, sheathed and lifted into place and the north wall framed and installed and the south wall with the entry door framed and installed.

North & South walls framed

And, before we collapsed from the heat and before the daily rain shower hit we managed to sheathe both the north & south walls.

Shed with Four Walls



Shed with Four Walls

Thank you Brandon for your help.  I couldn't have gotten this much done alone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of progress

 Since the last post I've gotten a lot done. Finished the spackling and painting and painted the inside of the front door. I picked up a...