Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Storage Shed - day 2

 Short work day today.  My son, Matt, has been collecting construction lumber from dumpsters in his area and he had over $100 worth of full-length 2x4s for me so I borrowed my daughter Keri's truck and drove to Shelby to collect the lumber. 


When I got back I found that the electrician had been here and installed the temporary power pole and breaker box.  Now I need to call the county building inspector for an inspection and the electric company can come and hook me up to power.

Temporary Power Pole

I did manage to get one sheet of flooring on my shed platform before the rain hit.


Tomorrow I'm playing at a Farmers Market so I won't be likely to get any work done but I'll be back at it on Thursday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of progress

 Since the last post I've gotten a lot done. Finished the spackling and painting and painted the inside of the front door. I picked up a...