Thursday, August 4, 2022

Storage Shed - day 6


 I have a gig this afternoon so only got in about half a day of work on the shed.  They say that Grandchildren make having Children worthwhile.  Brandon has been proving that to be true these past few days.  He came over today and helped me to stain the shed.  I started staining on Tuesday using the compressor and a paint sprayer but had some trouble.  The sprayer worked great but I don't have power at the site yet so was running the compressor off of my generator.  My generator proved to be too small to run the compressor full time so I had to give up on that method.  Today we put on two coats of stain with roller and brush.


Stained shed walls

Stained Door Panels

My plans for tomorrow are to either get the OSB and felt paper on the roof or to get the doors built or, if I get really productive, maybe both of those.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of progress

 Since the last post I've gotten a lot done. Finished the spackling and painting and painted the inside of the front door. I picked up a...